While researching carry-on regulations for an upcoming plane trip, I learned that:
- I cannot carry on my billy club, stun gun, throwing stars or brass knuckles. I can, however, check them in my luggage.
- Unfortunately, hand grenades are right out.
- Scissors are fine, so long as they are under 4 inches in length and have blunt tips, but I’ll have to check my cattle prod and spear guns.
- Tear gas is also right out.
- The government is kind enough to allow “toy Transformer robots,” eyelash curlers and walking canes, but snow globes? I’ll have to check those.