Sarah (at Underwear Drawer) tagged me.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *-http://www.neonscent.com/
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *-http://www.bushmackel.com/
3. Don’t let money change ya! –http://www.therandomforest.info/
4. Always reply to your comments. ***-http://chattiekat.com/
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***-http://chipsquips.com/
6. Don’t give up – persistence is fertile. **- http://www.velcro-city.co.uk/
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ***-http://www.sfsignal.com/
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.**-http://scifichick.com/
9. Visit all the bloggers that leave comments for you – it’s nice to know who is reading! ***-http://stephaniesbooks.blogspot.com/
10. Make a blogger template unique: change the background colour, or add a background picture to your header. ***-http://chris-book-a-rama.blogspot.com/
11. Always check for typos. You never know when a spelling/grammar/punctuation fanatic – like me! – might be reading.*** –http://coversgirl.blogspot.com/
12. Ask for feedback from your readers. People love to give their opinion. http://wannabeinkling.blogspot.com/
13. Use punctuation wisely. Use it well. https://thearosenburg.wordpress.com
Thus, I tag:
Mitch at Mitch the Knife
Pete at Poikilos
Ashley at Artisan Sweets
Morgan at Morgan in Chile
Kat at Katscratch
Gabe at Gabriel Boone Photography
Katie at Oakhill Organics
Geoff at Lest I Forget
Rachel at I Guess I’m Just Doing What I’m Told
Mike at M!SSIONAL